"EYE against EYE" Champion Long Sleeve Tee by Hiero Veiga
Exclusive Champion Long Sleeve Tee by Hiero Veiga in partnership with Champion and Wynwood Mural Fest 2020.
About Hiero Veiga: Known for his portraiture and realistic style, Hiero or Hiero Veiga, is an American contemporary graffiti artist of tremendous work. Hailing from the southshore of Massachusetts, Hiero grew up writing graffiti in the early 2000’s. Not long after, Hiero made the transition from the streets into a thriving career as a full time artist. His work has taken him all across the world; both on the streets and in the galleries.
Made with traceable U.S. grown cotton–it's some of the most responsibly produced cotton you'll find in the world and requires 2-5 times less water. Ring spun cotton for a softer feel and a higher stitch count for durability. Comes standard with a classic men's unisex fit, that's made to fit everyone. It'll be your new go-to tee with set-on crew neck with soft back neck tape for no distractions and reinforced shoulder seams.
- Heavyweight 7-oz. all cotton jersey breathes without weighing you down.
- Set-on, fine ribbed crew neck and cuffs keep their shape.
- No-itch, feel-good back neck tape.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping helps prevent stretch-out and rip-out.
- Durable double-stitching reinforces hem.
- Athletic fit for total mobility.
- C patch logo on sleeve.